Thursday, March 27, 2008

I do blame the computer for this.

4 comments:

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Good luck with your new position David! Don't worry you will do fine, your a smarty pants so I know you will learn quickly! :)

A cute guy like you needs to get out of the cow pastures and into a city where you can find a boy-toy of your very own! ;)

Kristel said...

I think you should try contacts... whatever happened about that anyway?

David said...

@Steven: If the pregnant gal decides to quit and stay with the baby, I'm hoping that they would consider letting me stay on in her position. I mean, why go through the trouble of training yet another person, right? Should that happen, I will definitely staying on one more year (it looks better on the resume) before looking for another job elsewhere.

@Kris: I will but I have to hold off on that for now.

john said...

Good luck!! You'll do fine.

ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!

  One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...