<---See Also: Did we miss the election lull, MI Cuts in Line, & A Blue State Goes Red in the Face.
The executive committee of the Republican National Committee has ruled that Michigan will lose half their delegates to the national convention. Not quite as bad as what Michigan Democrats are facing but it is bad enough.
If the RNC goes through with their threat, I will abandon the Republican party next November. I guarantee that. Don't mess with my state.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
No comments:
Post a Comment