<---See Also: Did we miss the election lull, MI Cuts in Line, & A Blue State Goes Red in the Face.
The executive committee of the Republican National Committee has ruled that Michigan will lose half their delegates to the national convention. Not quite as bad as what Michigan Democrats are facing but it is bad enough.
If the RNC goes through with their threat, I will abandon the Republican party next November. I guarantee that. Don't mess with my state.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
This post should make the majority of my friends happy. My allegiance to a political party is not defined by any one big issue. Long-term re...
No comments:
Post a Comment