He reminds me of someone.

My blogroll is by no means a complete list of sites that I visit. If you so choose, you can follow the links to two blogs that I really like.

This past weekend, I was watching this video:



It's "Apologize" by Timbaland featuring One Republic.* As I watched the singer I was wondering who he was reminding me of. I'm certain that I never met the singer before but there was something familiar about his face. It was still bothering me up until yesterday when I figured it out when I went through my large blogroll. He reminded me of Sean Bugg. Okay so maybe they aren't so similar but you know... all white guys look alike. I joke. Hey, I never claimed they were twins just that one reminded me of the other.

I don't know whether I should like or hate "Apologize." It stays in my head, particularly that "It's too late" part but at least I'm not pulling my hair out because of it. If you want to listen to some great stuff, head over to Duane's site and this post. If you like Hem, check out her song "Half Acre" too.



*It should be titled "Apologize" by One Republic featuring Timbaland.

Comments

Sooo-this-is-me said…
I checked them out and yup, liked Hem! : )

Steven.
duanemoody.com said…
Thanks for the shout out! I seriously need to check out more Hem... that EP is awesome!!
David said…
@Steven: Could we have similar tastes in music?

@Duane: Always glad to do it. :-)
Minge said…
I feel like an old person now.
Minge said…
I've tagged you, btw.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?