Today was the start of the Bluegrass Festival. I've been meaning to take advantage of the free events that my local communities offer over the summer. This festival isn't particularly big but it's nice to go to the river park and relax to this music. This Saturday, I think I will be meeting my friend Erin there. She says that it's good family time. I agree. Please enjoy the little snippet.
Thursday, June 02, 2011
Bluegrass Evening
Today was the start of the Bluegrass Festival. I've been meaning to take advantage of the free events that my local communities offer over the summer. This festival isn't particularly big but it's nice to go to the river park and relax to this music. This Saturday, I think I will be meeting my friend Erin there. She says that it's good family time. I agree. Please enjoy the little snippet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
No comments:
Post a Comment