Verizon is continuing to hammer away at AT&T. I my opinion, Verizon has been preforming better in the ad wars. I haven't seen this one on the television, but I liked it enough to link it on here:
Y'all remember Big Red gum right??? Just checkin...
h/t Verizon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
No comments:
Post a Comment