Just for the record:
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
6 comments:
No hand for me... I'm a Yupper!
TG
Take your left hand and position it horizontal to the ground, thumb up to the sky, index to to your three o'clock. There you will have the UP. :)
You make it sound like some secret hand shake. :-)
It's easier to say I grew up on the outskits of Paradise.
TG
It probably means something in the various sign languages of the world, though I've no idea what.
If it's "hand" I'll be disappointed.
It's easier to say I grew up on the outskirts of Paradise.
How far away is that from Hell?
Trust me, the U.P. is a whole different world! :-)
TG
Post a Comment