see more Lol Celebs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
2 comments:
Was that the reality show couple who had 8 kids then got divorced?
More like 15 minutes of pain. Or insane.
It is. They let this show get to them. I have a feeling that this show became Kate's crack. Jon should have called an end to it but then he had to be frakkin' douche and cheat on her ('cause you know he did). I think the parents are bunch of dumb asses who didn't put their kids' needs ahead of their own.
It's a shame because in the early seasons I liked them. I found them to be much or level-headed than the Duggar Family. At least they weren't letting "God" decide how many kids they were going to have.
Post a Comment