Tuesday, June 09, 2009
New Doctor!
After getting screwed again by my insurance company because it does not know what the hell is going on, I’m giving in and switching to an in-network facility. I got a list of approved doctors and started the calls. Office #1 – denied. Office #2 –denied. I called Office #3 and they said that they normally don’t accept transfers but the assistant that I talked with said she would check with the doctor. I hung up and went back to work while thinking of new ways that I could chew out my insurance provider. On my way out into the parking lot, I got a call back—I’ve got a new doctor. I’m sure the insurance company will still fuck it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
This post should make the majority of my friends happy. My allegiance to a political party is not defined by any one big issue. Long-term re...
No comments:
Post a Comment