Have you got plans for Independence Day?
The family is splitting up for the holiday this year. The 'rents are headed to Minnesota and my lucky ass sister is going to the Caymans. (Going to a British territory on Independence Day? Treason I say!)
Fine. I'll have fun in my own way...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
This post should make the majority of my friends happy. My allegiance to a political party is not defined by any one big issue. Long-term re...
2 comments:
Spent all my spare cash on a dishwasher and car parts. Looks like I’ll be sitting home alone watching “Independence Day”.
I’m sure you’ll find something to occupy your time. :-)
I'm fairly certain I will.
Post a Comment