This is what my grandma said to me this evening:
"You're going straight to hell. It's as simple as that."
Saturday, June 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
This post should make the majority of my friends happy. My allegiance to a political party is not defined by any one big issue. Long-term re...
3 comments:
Yikes.
So, did you counter with, "Well, since you're going to get there first, old woman, be sure to save me a seat,"?
Ah family. Always there to lend an encouraging word.
@QuakerJono: As much as I would like to, I don't think that I could say that to my Grandma. Plus, I know that as soon as I said it my uncle or my dad would put me into the ground in order to get a head start.
@TardisGirl: ...while stomping on your self-esteem.
Post a Comment