- President Obama’s trip to the Middle East-Represents False Humility
- North Korea Placing Two American Journalists on a Show Trial But Not Showing It
- The North Korean Succession--Disney Lovers and Queers Need Not Apply
- Air France Crash: An Example of Why I Hate Flying Over the Ocean
- The Tiananmen Square Anniversary and China’s Own Way of Drawing Attention to it
- Osama bin Laden Releases New Tape. Says Obama like Bush. I Guess He Doesn’t Watch Fox News.
- PM Brown’s Government is Collapsing. Conservatives Licking Their Chops.
- PM Harper: Surpluses=Bad Fiscal Management. Deficits=???
- Protests Against Canadian Gov. General Eating Seal Heart. Wait--Are We Superior to Native Americans Now or Just When it Comes to Food?
- Detroit Politician Cited For Public Sex. He Claims He Was Urinating. Who Says It Had to Be One or the Other?
Thursday, June 04, 2009
So Much to Not Care About
Wow, there are some good items to blog about. I thought about blogging on the following:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
This post should make the majority of my friends happy. My allegiance to a political party is not defined by any one big issue. Long-term re...
1 comment:
You said all that needs to be said.
Post a Comment