Blah Sunday

I didn’t make it to Chicago like I hoped. It’s just as well since not only am I further in debt because of my POS car, I’m also feeling a little ill. It’s not horrible. I’ve got a persistent but minor headache and I’ve been feeling a little nauseous, mainly because the headache I think. Between loads of laundry I’ve either been napping, watching TV, or debating whether or not I want to expend the energy to inspect the rotors on my car. Even if I did inspect the rotors, I don’t know enough about them to know if they need to be replaced or not.

This upcoming work week will be abbreviated due to Independence Day. I’m looking forward to the three day weekend already. Although, I don’t have any special plans. If you’ve got something special planned, I'd love to read about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!

Meet Bob