Whispers in Theaters

Michelle, a former coworker of mine, spent a lot of her time last year on a film project. Does anyone remember “The Blair Witch Project?” Well, she’s in something similar apparently. Before she left, she promised to invite me to the premier which I was told would be sometime this fall because the movie is a horror film. That invitation got to me today for the premier that will be this Thursday at a local theater two towns away.

I really want to go but I don’t know who I could go with. Every person that I would ask is coupled. Freakin’ coupled! So what did I do? I invited them all anyways in hopes that one would bite. Man, I need to go find some single people.

Comments

Sooo-this-is-me said…
No, what you need to do is find a single person (male) that wants to be part of a couple! Uh, see where this is going? Then you will no longer have to be the 'single' guy and you will always have someone to go to things with! You are the only one left not taking the plunge, come on I saw you dressed up hot stuff, look for some man2man loving! :)
David said…
If only I could be so fortunate...

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?