That Damn Blog Cycle

One of the best things about having a blog is being able to express your thoughts freely. Unlike real life friends, you are supposed to be able to vent without having to worry about what your readership thinks or how they react. The personal stake isn’t so great. I admit it, with my friends, I don’t let them know every little thing I think of. I’d rather avoid the drama.

It’s happened before on this blog where I started to clam up. There seems to be a cycle with me where I close up and then open up. I’ve once again started to worry about what readers think. This blog isn’t meant for you. It’s meant for me. If you enjoy the ride, I’m glad to have you along but if not, oh well. This is my wake up call to go back to the reason I started blogging in the first place.

So stand back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?