Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
This post should make the majority of my friends happy. My allegiance to a political party is not defined by any one big issue. Long-term re...
3 comments:
I'm not a Trekkie, but even I'm curious and will go and see this film.
Any word what it is about? I heard it was going to be when they first got together. Was that Spock's voice-over? Oh yeah and geek, geek, geek! Hey come on, you know I was going to say it. ;)
Steven
@John: Go rent the DVDs. It won't take you long to get through them.
@Steven: There are rumors and rumors and more rumors. The one big one that I'm hearing is that the Spock of the 24th century (Nimoy) goes back in time to stop fellow 24th century Romulans who want to screw with history.
Post a Comment