The Pets I've Been Watching and Cleaning Up After

Petsitting is over and done with. It was an interesting experience. Some of it I liked. Some of it I didn't. I find that I'm not so anxious to have pets now. I like 'em just fine when they are someone else's responsibility but having thoughts of whether I can make a run to Meijer after work without the dog busting his bladder while he's trapped at home were a bit unsettling. I still want a dog but maybe I can hold off on that and feel completely okay with it.

Just so you know:

This is Linus. He's my favorite. Not only is he a snuggler but he is up for games and watching me shower. I like the attention. He's got a story behind that name. Linus was found as an abandoned kitten. Erin saw that some of his coat was dull like it was dirty in spots. She wanted to name him after that character in the Peanuts comic strip that was constantly dirty but she couldn't remember the name of Pig Pen so she wound up calling him Linus.

Layla is Erin's first cat that she got after I moved out of our apartment in East Lansing to go to the Philippines. Layla is clearly a cat. She only makes her presence known when she wants something and if that means pawing at you with the occasional head butt then so be it.

Ah Bart, the geriatric dog with the bladder the size of a pea. He likes to follow you wherever you go unless it's outside. Bart belongs to Jason and has been fed a steady diet of human food by his master. Therefore, he will sit facing you expecting a share of whatever it is you're eating. "Like hell I'm giving you any of my roast beef sandwich."

Lastly, there's Bob. Actually, I don't know its name so I just called him Bob. He looks like a Bob, right? Bob also belongs to Jason. I didn't have to do anything for Bob. Poor Bob is constantly being watch by Linus.

Comments

Sooo-this-is-me said…
He liked to watch you shower huh, well just be careful that he does not try to go for the little mouse!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?