A: Apparently more people than we thought.

A couple days ago I was at BK getting a snack when I saw this car parked up ahead in the drive thru lane. I didn't think too much about it. They were probably waiting for their order. I was at the end of a fairly long line and it was going pretty slow. I was getting mad because it was taking so long. So as I was waiting I was thinking that if this poor guy was waiting this long for his order, the place must've gone to hell. I finally get up to the window and I realize that this joker has had the food all along. (I also realized by then that it was a woman and her daughter.) They were eating right there in the lane! I was torn whether I should be irritated or amused. I was leaning towards amused because Zac had blogged about this a few days earlier and when I read his post, I thought to myself that people could not be that retarded. I certainly had never had that happened to me. Yet, a few days later, it was happening to me. I whipped out my camera phone and snapped this picture. I suppose I should be grateful. It's not like we need another driver out there who can't eat and drive at the same time.

Comments

Sooo-this-is-me said…
Too funny and actually scary that this person is out behind the wheel!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?