In, eat, blog, and go.

Hey, I'm just in for a few. I'll be heading back.

That was one of the Superbowl games I had ever seen. Well the last two quarters of it (especially the fourth). I watched Bridget Jones the first half. Apparently it was all good timing.

Suck it Brian!

My petsitting is going okay. The allergies are not as bad as I thought they were going to be. One cat is so adorable, I want to take him home with me. The other one is a stuck up bitch. The dog is such a retard. Seriously. I take this dog outside to go potty when I leave for work, when I come back, at 6 and then right before I go to bed. And still, it insists on taking a dump in the living room at two in the morning.

The commute from Niles is awesome. Half the time and with more sane drivers.

Catch you later this week.

Comments

john said…
Pet sitting. I don't have the patience to pet sit. Good luck to you!!
David said…
^Approach it with the same attitude you have towards studying.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?