13 Miles Away

I'll be off for about a week as I will not have internet access.

Comments

john said…
Hi buddy!! Where you going?
Sooo-this-is-me said…
Good kind of away or bad kind of away?

Steven
Kapitano said…
Gone to the East? Tell us all about it when you get back.

By which time I'll have gone to the east (or "East", capital E) and may not have net access either.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you for the Weird (capital W) book. It sits by my bedside and dispenses little gobbets of Michigan strangeness before sleep. They ought to do a UK edition.
David said…
@John: I was two towns over.

@Steven: Would you settle for an "alright" kind of away?

@Kapitano: When I've rested, I'll blog about it.

Far, Near, or Middle?

And you are very welcome. I'm sure there is a UK edition. There's a heap big load of it to sift though, I'm sure.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?