While waiting at Barnes & Noble for the book club to start, I sat down at their cafe to go over my notes on the book that was going to be discussed. To no more about that go to the other blog. But while I was sitting down I saw another one of those Quixtar goons trying to recruit two women. This had happened to me earlier in September. I continued to watch out of the corner of my eye intending to go up to those girls and telling them that this was a scam. That if they did this, more likely than not, they were not going to find the riches they are hoping for. But they left and he stayed. In fact, he eyed me and deliberated whether or not he should approach me.
"Jason?" He asked making it seem like he recognized my face.
"Nope."
I was kinda hoping that he would have tried to start a conversation that way I could knock it down saying that I've already heard the scam spiel.
By the time the I was leaving the meeting about two hours later, he was still near the front, lurking. Loser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment