Would you like fries with that order of BS?

While waiting at Barnes & Noble for the book club to start, I sat down at their cafe to go over my notes on the book that was going to be discussed. To no more about that go to the other blog. But while I was sitting down I saw another one of those Quixtar goons trying to recruit two women. This had happened to me earlier in September. I continued to watch out of the corner of my eye intending to go up to those girls and telling them that this was a scam. That if they did this, more likely than not, they were not going to find the riches they are hoping for. But they left and he stayed. In fact, he eyed me and deliberated whether or not he should approach me.

"Jason?" He asked making it seem like he recognized my face.

"Nope."

I was kinda hoping that he would have tried to start a conversation that way I could knock it down saying that I've already heard the scam spiel.

By the time the I was leaving the meeting about two hours later, he was still near the front, lurking. Loser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?