Coming to you not-so-live from beautiful MSU

Hey there everyone. I'm at the MSU Union. Let me tell you, the roads suck! My official business here is already concluded. It took maybe two minutes but now I've got some time before I leave back for home. Since I'm here, I thought that I would see a few sights. I should be meeting up with Christine who is attending graduate school here. I knew her from when I did Study Abroad to the University of the Philippines Los Banos. I'm thinking about having lunch with her at this Malaysian resteraunt on Grand River. It looks new to me and what could be more appropriate? Sure we may not be Malaysians but we're Malay and that's close enough in my book. I think I will leave a little bit more earlier than I had planned. I'd rather drive back home while the sun is up. More to follow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?