Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
This post should make the majority of my friends happy. My allegiance to a political party is not defined by any one big issue. Long-term re...
3 comments:
Mmm, I love yogurt. It's one of those rare dairy products people who are lactose-intolerant can eat.
Carrots are really good as well.
And I love left-overs for lunch at work! I make sure to make extra at dinner for the sole purpose of having it for lunch the next day. It saves money so you're not running out to buy fast food every day, and it's nutritious. Good for you.
I really need to start eating healthy!
@Zachary: Blech...
@John: Skinny people really need to stop saying that. :-P
Post a Comment