Ooooh snap!

It is bitter here in the Midwest. It's so bad that I'm not going outside. It's the last day of the Hunter Ice Festival in Niles and I think I will miss it this year. Normally, snow and cold wouldn't bother me, but it's not every day that we get degrees being measured in the negative. If you are interested there is a blog post about last year's event here.

It was around this time last year that we entered into a prolonged cold period. It was long enough to freeze the lake out beyond sight. It wasn't so bad. Sure it was cold but once that initial snow was on the ground and then plowed off to the side, we didn't get anymore snow. This time it won't be so cold but we will be getting plenty of snow. I've got a shovel. Bring it on!

Comments

Wayne said…
yep! too damn cold to go outside!
I wish i could move south!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?