Se7en in 7 Years

Minge tagged me. So here we go with another meme about me.

2007: I consider myself to be an easy going person that has a live and let live view when it comes to other people. I really don’t hate anyone except for two people. One of them fired me for bullshit reasons and I still hold a grudge. I’ll probably hold it tight to my chest until I die. Must be the Irish in me.

2006: Slowly but surely, I am tucking some cash away for a nice vacation that I will go on when I get my first real vacation from my first real job. I’m thinking about climbing Half Dome, rafting down the Grand Canyon, or maybe a trip to some island paradise in the South Pacific.

2005: It took me a while but now that I’ve come to accept some of my most basic identities, I am actually breathing a little easier and smiling a little more. The world seems like it is opening up.

2004: With my first taste of the real world, I realized how those bad decisions in college will now follow me for the rest of my life. But hope is not all lost. I still have something the build upon.

2003: I have fallen in love and I don’t know whether I should be happy, sad, angry or afraid because of it.

2002: Every now and then, I take a walk outside to enjoy the world. I do it in memory of those who can no longer do so.

2001: Moving to a new home is like being reborn for me. It would take some years, but I think this was the best move ever.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Excellent and enlightening, hen.

But Ming?
David said…
Oh....

...


Corrected. Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?