Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What's the answer?

In a few days, it will be my 3 year blogiversary. I've been thinking of doing a podcast or a videocast for some time and I thought that this might be a good opportunity to try it. But I don't have anything to talk about. At least, there isn't a subject that I can lift out of my head and have it be coherent. But I can talk about me. It's a subject I know a lot about. :)

Here's the deal: For the next few days, I'd like you readers to give me questions that you might have about me. This is open to anyone so even if you are a lurker or just happen to stumble upon the site, go ahead and fire away. Use the anonymous option if you want. Ask anything at all and I promise to answer them all truthfully. (I'm opening a can of worms aren't I?) Bring it on! :)

The vidcast will be put up about a week from now or maybe earlier.



42

6 comments:

QuakerJono said...

What are you optimistic about?

Kapitano said...

Hmmm. A videocast showing one of the following:

* A tour around David's Home, or neighbourhood.

* David giving a three minute description of himself, as though for a video-dating website. What could he offer to a nice guy, and what's he looking for in a relationship?

* 24 hours in David's life, sped up to five minutes.

* An introduction to the Philippino language. Including how you spell the word.

* David reading or acting out a specially written short story.

Leo Carioca said...

What would you never do?

Kristel said...

heh... "42"

Minge said...

I want to know what David in an alternative universe is like.

john said...

Happy blogaversary!

ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!

  One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...