Please, step into my office.

This is my office cubicle desk with dividers. I've been occupying this desk for almost a week now since I have been "promoted" to initial data entry. And I love it. Although more prestigious, it entails less work for the same amount of pay. Bonus! This is second row, first chair. I'm almost to the top! Err... not really. Today was my last day here as the girl who was sitting in this space will be returning from another project tomorrow. Understandably she wants her seat back. What? Did you honestly believe that this was my desk? Please. I would never allow stickers on my computer...

Comments

Kapitano said…
The owner of the desk seems to have a taste for rugged men.
David said…
Huh? Oh... those. Well, I wouldn't say Matthew McConaughey, Ryan Reynolds, and Keith Urban and "rugged." Well... maybe Urban is.

On the other divider is a backstreet boy or whatever the other one is. You know... the one that sings like a girl. (Yeah, that narrows it down.)

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!