Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Real quick here...

Happy Pi Day everyone.

I haven’t been feeling like blogging for the past couple of days. I’ll spare you the sob story. Anyways, it’s also Hump Day so a good deal of fun should be sliding my way soon. I get paid tomorrow so I will be able to have a little spending cash for Chicago. I figure I can contribute to Chicago’s bloated government programs and support its slimy politicians without feeling like I got taken for a ride.

I got a haircut yesterday. I got what I paid for. I’ll go somewhere else next time.



Minge has got me with the long hair combed down. It’s not greasy, just wet.

It’s been a week since I put in an application to the Banana Republic and I haven't heard from them. That’s alright. I was overqualified for them anyways. Nothing from County either. You know, if they aren’t hiring for that damn court clerk position, they should take the post down.

I got nothing from the Panera Bread guy. See the other blog for details. If it’s not up yet, wait for it.

3 comments:

Minge said...

I actually like your hair cut. It's very Everything But The Girl 1988. And I like your camera, too. It's the same as mine! Sir has excellent taste.

Moncrief Speaks said...

Tell us simply ever morsel of detail about your voyage to Chicago!

David said...

@Minge: I purhased a cap. I googled "Everything But The Girl" and I came up with a scary looking woman with short hair and some guy with long hair. Are you saying that I look like that woman?

@Moncrief Speaks: I promise a post about it along with... pictures!

ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!

  One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...