Real quick here...

Happy Pi Day everyone.

I haven’t been feeling like blogging for the past couple of days. I’ll spare you the sob story. Anyways, it’s also Hump Day so a good deal of fun should be sliding my way soon. I get paid tomorrow so I will be able to have a little spending cash for Chicago. I figure I can contribute to Chicago’s bloated government programs and support its slimy politicians without feeling like I got taken for a ride.

I got a haircut yesterday. I got what I paid for. I’ll go somewhere else next time.



Minge has got me with the long hair combed down. It’s not greasy, just wet.

It’s been a week since I put in an application to the Banana Republic and I haven't heard from them. That’s alright. I was overqualified for them anyways. Nothing from County either. You know, if they aren’t hiring for that damn court clerk position, they should take the post down.

I got nothing from the Panera Bread guy. See the other blog for details. If it’s not up yet, wait for it.

Comments

Minge said…
I actually like your hair cut. It's very Everything But The Girl 1988. And I like your camera, too. It's the same as mine! Sir has excellent taste.
Moncrief Speaks said…
Tell us simply ever morsel of detail about your voyage to Chicago!
David said…
@Minge: I purhased a cap. I googled "Everything But The Girl" and I came up with a scary looking woman with short hair and some guy with long hair. Are you saying that I look like that woman?

@Moncrief Speaks: I promise a post about it along with... pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?