I may not be moving to Chicago but I will be visiting for Saint Patrick’s Day. Specifically, I will be there from the evening of the 16th until late on the 18th. My friend’s sister has an apartment in downtown so I’m going to be in the middle of all the action. I am so stoked. Chicago bloggers, do you have any suggestions as to what to see and do?
Friday, March 09, 2007
Heading to the Windy City
I may not be moving to Chicago but I will be visiting for Saint Patrick’s Day. Specifically, I will be there from the evening of the 16th until late on the 18th. My friend’s sister has an apartment in downtown so I’m going to be in the middle of all the action. I am so stoked. Chicago bloggers, do you have any suggestions as to what to see and do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
4 comments:
wow thats cool! going by yourself? Hey I can still not call you. What the hell is up with our two networks?!?!
You simply must spend some time in Boystown (Lakeview). A thriving gay urban neighborhood would be brilliant for you. Of course there's all the other tourist things you've no doubt done: the Art Institute, the Museum of Science and Industry, Millennium Park. But spend some time in Boystown among your people!
Have a wild and fabulous time. Remember, though, Catholic saints think getting drunk is a good thing, so there's no need to feel any guilt at all.
Oh no! I just read this! Um, my only suggestion is to put on your drinking hat, because it is St. Patrick's Day, and everyone in Chicago becomes Irish for the day...
Post a Comment