What's Next

Justin and Carrie invited me to their Halloween party on the 28th. It’s going to be costume. Well, people can show up without a costume, but it’ll cost ‘em $10. $5 for those who do show up in costume. The reason why is they want to recoup some money. Apparently it is going to be big. Great! It’ll be like college all over again. Again, I’ll be working that night but I don’t think that it will be a big deal. Parking may be, however. Tracee’s got a Blue M&M costume that I can use for the party. Cool. The Candy Man going in as candy. (Kraig has me down in his cell phone as The Candy Man. Ass.)

Erin doesn’t seem to be on the ball, but I am looking forward to some time in November where we will go bar hopping in Grand Rapids. I am saving for that night.

Comments

Brian Farrey said…
I think that's better than Kraig listing you as The Candy Ass.
Anonymous said…
I'll show you my pics if you show yours! XD I'm going as a pirate... hopefully ^^
David said…
@Brian: That would raise some interesting questions from his wife.

@Kris: Like I would give you any blackmail material.
Anonymous said…
Why would I need it as blackmail? I'm not you, you know :P. Besides, a house full of people are going to see you, why can't I, eh?

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?