In Three...

Been tagged by Minge.

3 smells I love:

  • A cake baking
  • BBQ
  • New electronics

3 smells I hate:
  • Burning leaves
  • Newly opened gummi candies
  • My father’s farts

3 jobs that I have had in my life:
  • Retail associate
  • Intern for an elected representative
  • Food service

3 movies that I could watch over and over:
  • Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
  • The Hunt for Red October
  • And yes… Finding Nemo

3 days of fond memories:
  • The day that I got to experience a hurricane and left the house to look up into the eye
  • Touring D.C., Andrews AFB, and the Pentagon with my AFROTC friends
  • Prom, Junior year

3 jobs I would love to have:
  • Intel Officer, United States Air Force
  • Documentary Crew for travel shows
  • Sniper

3 places that I have lived:
  • Las Vegas, NV
  • Wiesbaden, Germany
  • Key West, Florida

3 things I like to do:
  • Drive/explore/travel
  • Hike
  • Surf…the net

3 of my favorite foods:
  • Lumpia
  • Pizza
  • Potato and Sausage soup

3 places I would like to be right now:
  • Yosemite
  • The Grand Canyon
  • Hmm, maybe Australia since they’re going into spring and of all the places in the southern hemisphere, it’s the only place I’d want to set foot on.

3 websites that I visit daily:
  • Blogger
  • The Drudge Report
  • MSNBC

3 things that make me cry: (I’m changing this to things that made me cry)
  • Watching the Twin Towers come down
  • John walking away for the last time
  • Bambi’s mom getting shot

3 friends that I am tagging:
Sorry, not going to name names but if you’ve read this please feel free to do it.

Comments

john said…
Great list. I'm probably going to do the meme--since I consider you one of my friends (although we've never met) and it was a fun meme.
David said…
Cool. I look forward to seeing it on your blog. If you're ever around Michiana, let me know.
David said…
Lumpia is a Filipino eggroll. It varies from family to family and region to region. It's similar to a spring roll in that it uses rice paper.
Anonymous said…
So I am just curious. What is it about Junior Prom that you loved so much? It was a blast and it has always been one of my favorite times but I thought it was just becuase I was weird.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?