Don't Look!

Until yesterday, I hadn’t had a haircut in over three months. I don’t know about the rest of y’all, but that’s like an eternity for my head. Back in my ROTC days, I was getting trimmed every two weeks on the dot. Every other Wednesday because lead lab was on Thursday. Since quitting, I pretty much stayed with the regulation cut. Simple and fast.

I thought that I would grow out my hair for a bit to see how it would look. It didn’t hurt that I didn’t have to spend money to get it cut either. I decided that long hair isn’t for me. Honestly, it feels gross to have so much hair. It’s like having your finger nails too long.

I’m sure someone would say that I should have it styled. Nah. Doing more than washing and combing it is a little too much for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?