0 D VANITY

I'm putting up this post a week ahead because I need your help. Yes, you dear reader, can help me find the perfect vanity plate for my new (new for me) car!



Which one do you like?

Unfortunately S-QUIRE was taken but S-KUIRE is pretty obvious right? Of course, I don't have that yet, so it doesn't seem appropriate.

I like S-NARKY but there really isn't a set definition of what snarky really means. Generally, I take it to mean cynical or snide comments made with humor.

Opinions? Comments?
Suggestions! --If you have a cool idea, let me know. You have five spaces (S __,__,__,__,__) to use. Rules are that the characters must be A-Z, and 0-9. Spaces can be used as a place holder.

UPDATE 03/21/2006 @ 11:12am EST:
Oh, I am sorely disapointed! No responces. Tsk, tsk.

Based on discussions with Jason, Erin, and Season, I will be going with S-NARKY. Unless, I experience an extreme case of sticker shock...

Comments

Bet On Me said…
Hello! Check my collection of vanity plates at http://www.pl8s.org, it may give you an idea. And after you get your plate, send me a photo to
pl8s.org@gmail.com!
David said…
Ah... no vanity plate for me. Sorry!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?