Things that made me feel good.

James Blunt’s “You’re Beautiful” came on the radio last night while I was riding with Erin. She claims that she loves this song. In the summer, I burned her a CD with Coldplay’s X&Y album. I added “You’re Beautiful” to it. I’m sure she got to enjoy it months before it became popular here.

Later in the night we were drinking some Chai Tea at Starbucks. Instead of drinking it in the car, we sat down amongst some of the Notre Dame students. For a few moments, I felt like I was back at college.

Then there was something she said. I think I will remember it for the rest of my life. Am I going to share it here? No. I think I’ll keep it just for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?