They do suck!

See also:-->Friday Observations

I was busy doing a little writing last night in the living room while my mom was watching the Grammy's. Now, I'm not into those types of shows. I think the Grammy's, Golden Globes, Emmys, Academy Awards, People's Choice Awards, SAG, etc. are just forums for the rich and famous to pat themselves on the back. I mean really, how many of these things do we really need? So I had no intention of watching last night. However, my ears perked up when I heard ColdPlay was going to be performing. So I watched. I listened. After five minutes I had half the nerve to track down my X&Y CD and burn the damn thing!

You know how there are artists who sound good on the album but suck in real life? Madonna is an excellent example of this. Well, Chris Martin is one of them. I wouldn't call what he did, "singing." It was halting, out of breath. He totally ruined "Talk" for me. And it's one of my favorites on the album. Damn him. Damn him! Also, what was with his movements, the crawling, and the foray into the audience? At first when he was on stage, he was squatting, bobbing, and crawling. He looked like he had to piddle. Was he trying to imitate his daughter, MacIntosh...or something?

I think I've joined the Coldplay haters! I'll just put the CD here in my nice, safe, holder...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good thing I didn't watch... =/

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?