Oh, I wish...

I was standing around the check-outs the other day at the mall. For some odd reason, everyone decided to check out at the same time. Unfortunately for all of us, the person at the head of the line had to have a price check because she was arguing that something was on sale. But as I was standing there, I was listening to these two middle aged women talking behind me. Well, I was actively eavesdropping but when something flags your ears, you pay attention.

"What? It's only twenty thousand dollars. That's nothing."

blah blah blah.

"You know, if you are going to embezzle something, make it big."

Who the hell were these women? From what I hear they shouldn't be shopping at a place like JCPenney. They should be visiting their jail-house family members.

Twenty thousand dollars? Nothing? Unless we go through some hyper inflation, those words are never going to leave my lips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?