Day trip to the Windy (and Rainy) City

I’m back from Chicago. Yeah… I know, I’m such a traveler. :-P I don’t want to bore you with the details. So again… here are some pictures.

The John Hancock Center tower.

Downtown Chicago

On a clear day, you can see all the way into Michigan. According to the infopics on the observation deck, you can see Benton Harbor/St. Joseph. I could make out Cook Nuclear. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't very cooperative this day.

Chicago River

Why not have some coffee and croissant? It'll only cost you five dollars or so.

Outside the Philippine Consulate.

I would have more pics to show, but many of the places we went such as the Chicago Institute of Art and the Oriental Theater disapproved of photography.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So you finally went
Anonymous said…
Oh umm, oops, that was me, Kris

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?