Saturday, October 01, 2005

MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY v. UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN

Holy Crap! I'm jinxing my team. I know it. I got the day off from work. My ass is in the couch with my subs, drinks, and snacks, and there was a pickle on my TV screen. Why? Because it's 14-0 with UofM winning. That overrated POS team is actually winning? Damn. The Spartans need put on their offense and start running over the Maize'n Blue. C'mon guys! We still have three quarters left to do it in.

UPDATE:

MSU ties it 21-21. Are we coming back?

UPDATE:


1:05 left in the fourth. Tied with Michigan reaching for the goal. I'm about to die from asphyxia here.

0:48 To the right! To the right!

....And we are in overtime AGAIN this year.

Oh, we fucked it up.

♫Hail to the Victors... and yadda yadda.

No comments:

AI Helps Me With Memories

When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...