Back to the Sofa Crater

And the shows are back! After months of waiting, my shows are returning for the season. Well at least some of them. Wait, actually there are only a few that I’m going to watch. Let’s see, there are CSI and Desperate Housewives. I missed both of their premiers but I am looking forward to starting up. I just got done with a recording of Thursday’s CSI. Based on what some fellow bloggers said about Desperate Housewives, I might be dropping that this year. We’ll see tomorrow. With the departure of Enterprise, JAG, That 70’s Show and a few others, I have quite a few spaces available for new programs. Of course, I could probably get off my duff and maybe exercise or take up a hobby. Choices, choices. Man, I am such a stud er... spud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?