Dimples

I have dimples. Oddly enough, it has been mentioned twice in the past week with the second one happening a few hours ago. Why has it come up? No one has mentioned my dimples since I was in fourth grade when this girl, Christina, said I looked cute because of them. Ahh to be so young... it was at that time in boy's life where having such attention from the opposite sex just caused you to be teased without mercy. When I was even younger, I remember people noticing my dimples. Maybe it was because I smiled more then. Truthfully, my natural face looks pretty dour. But things have been happening recently that has given me more reason to relax and perhaps smile a little more.

So the first event, I didn't take much notice. I was laughing at something (I forget what) and one of the girls that I worked with said, "Hey. You've got dimples." No biggie, I was slightly embarrassed for someone pointing it out but we soon moved on. What happened tonight was that a guy noticed that I had dimples. Apparently, this kid must live under a rock because what he said was the kicker: "I thought only girls had dimples." Where the hell did he get that? My uncle has a dimple in the chin. Joe has ass dimples (I have not personally seen it, but he has told me).

To the girls out there: Are dimples really cute on a guy?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Depends really... I personally don't really care. I don't really know too many guys with dimples actually... But it is pretty adorable for a girl to see a guy with dimples. I guess that it hints at our maternal nature, y'know? Cute little baby with dimples?

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?