Meme time

I've been tagged by Kate to get on with this meme... thing. A meme? Didn't we use to do this by email? Ah well, here it goes:

Three things you like about yourself:
Emotional control
Ability to remember events
Skin that is tan all year long

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
My weight
My oily skin
The fact that my organs seem to be revolting against their owner

Three things that scare you:
Ticks (Those damn motherf*ckers are just creepy)
Driving in the city (defined as any community that has a one way street)
Charging ostriches

Three of your everyday essentials:
My computer
My MP3 player
My cell which operates mostly as my clock.

Three things you are wearing now:
Black shirt
Shorts
Bent glasses (Yeah, I had a run in with a door the other night. Note to parents: shut the hallway closet door at night.)

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists: (Right now?)
The Killers
Coldplay
Hmmm… maybe Green Day

Things you want in a relationship:
Trust
Communication
A sense of adventure

Two truths and a lie:
I’ve been shot at by communist rebels
I’m in the middle of a twisted love triangle
My cousins may have met the President, but I’ve met the rest of the levels in between.

Three physical things that turn you on:
Smile/laugh
Hair
Legs

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Surfing (ummm… the internet not the water)
Driving
Drawing

Three things you really want to do right now:
Sleep (I would but I’ve got chores plus work plus a project)
Go to Mackinaw Island
Swim in Lake Michigan

Three careers you'd consider:
Lawyer (family services and immigration)
Staff to a legislator/political executive
Air Force intel officer (can’t really consider it, but it’s fun to imagine)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
New York City/the rest of New England
Yosemite
Antarctica. (This would have to be, of course, a winter vacation)

Three things you want to do before you die:
Travel through every state.
Travel through every continent (but if I don’t get to Antarctica, I’ll be okay. So far, that just leaves Africa, Australia and South America)
Get to space. (I will go even if I am a crippled 100 year old)

Three people to pass it on to:
Rene
Mell
Kacey (maybe then she’ll actually post something on her blog)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?