Breaking up the Republic


Although this is highly unlikely to happen, I just thought I'd throw it out there. I don't claim to know too much about the internal politics of the country, but I'm a little guilty of fantasizing how secession could play out. The Philippines can barely function as an independent country as it is. How are these even more little republics going to survive? It seems like on tourism alone. Problem is, tourism in the Philippines is not at the levels it should be. Where are people going? Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand... Secession would give tourists even more reason to stay away for the time being. Eh, most of this is just a non-issue anyways so I'll just stop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?