[yawn]

It's too early to be up! It's still a while before daylight breaks and I'm already wide awake. Damn, my sleep pattern is all screwed up. I went to bed at 10:30 and woke up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep although I suspect that I will be taking a heavy nap before I leave for work at 3 in the afternoon. So I am sitting here looking through my list of blogs that I've come across and seeing if any of them updated. Considering that I check them all almost on a daily basis, there hasn't been many changes since the last time I looked.

The coffee maker is percolating now. I haven't had coffee in a long time. I'm not exactly a fan of coffee but I'll take it every now and then. But, it has to be brewed and I never have time to do that. I end up getting it at the cafeteria or from a coffee house which charges an obscene amount for a cup.

Rob Thomas was on The Tonight Show the other night to promote his new album, Something to Be. Wal-Mart radio played his album on their overnight program and I liked some of what I heard. So the two compelled me to download "This Is How a Heart Breaks." I'm probably going through buyer's remorse because I don't think that I will be listening to this song in the long run. But, it's only 99¢. Still, I like it for the time being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?