Mother Nature's a bitch


The front yard tulips, maple tree, and the pond across the street. Posted by Hello

While working last night, it started to snow. I was hoping that it would be nothing, the kind that doesn’t stick. Well it stuck alright. Like I mentioned in my previous post rant, I had to scrape that stuff off my car. The downfall just got heavier as I continued to drive west towards the lake. By the time I got into the village, the road started to need a plow and salter to come through.

When I went to bed, I hoped that the snow would still be around so that I could take a picture of it and show y’all. So here it is. I’m too much of a wimp to go out and take a good picture so I did this from my living room window. I think that my Dad has given up hope on the cherry trees out in Benton Harbor. One of my co-workers is worried about her tomato plants.

Personally, I think we were pretty lucky considering when I hear about the horror stories that are already trickling in from upstate. I could have been a lot worse. Planting for all major crops are soon going to take place. I hope we don’t get another Alberta clipper. It’s the one Canadian import I can do without.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?