Hanging Out With the Family

Arrggh!!

I wanted to go out tonight. CMU’s spring break is coming to an end and Sara will have to go back in a couple of days. I was planning to do something tonight with her and some others. Maybe I could have enticed them to try South Bend’s branch of Rum Runners. The Rum Runners in East Lansing has a great dueling piano bar upstairs and a dance floor downstairs. But no, a snow storm decided to come in and fuck it all up. It’s hovering just below freezing and the roads are pretty slick. Sorry, it’s just not worth the trip. Maybe we can get together tomorrow night.

So instead of drinking it up, I’m sitting here watching CSI with my family. Oh well, it’s not so bad. On tonight’s episode, I noticed that Wil Wheaton was guest starring. Yeah… I watch Star Trek; I’m a geek. Anyways, I thought the guy didn’t act anymore. CSI is a great show but I don’t watch any of the spin-offs. There are too many damn copies of that show. Same thing with Law & Order. I tried CSI: Miami, but I can’t stand the main character. I didn’t even bother with CSI: New York. I’ve grown more attached to the Vegas characters and I am interested in seeing the deeper part of their characters. Finally, only Grissom can deliver those cheesy lines.

Comments

LBH said…
I think CSI:Miami is really irritating - this has a lot to do with David Caruso's bad acting. But I'm giving CSI:NY a chance (we've only just got the 1st series here) and while it's not as good as the original so far it's showing some potential.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?