Easter (2)

….I’m back.

Church was crowded. I’m such an idiot sometimes. Duh! It’s Easter, of course I have to get there early. The parking lot was full and I had to park halfway down the block. Well at least I was able to find a seat by squeezing in next to a family who I don’t ever recall seeing. It was little nearer to the front than I would have liked, but it would do. Although none of my family was there, my grandmother was singing with the choir. I think she noticed that I was there. She probably talked to my parents at first service and probably wondered why I wasn’t there with them. I wonder what was said.

As for the rest of the day, I’m not sure. I’ll see the game tonight but honestly, my heart’s not in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?