Paying bills and checking out your financial situation can be pretty depressing, especially when you see that your balances are sinking. Although they weren't huge, I was going to pay my Visa bills. I've got two Visa cards, one is from Capitol One and the other is from Michigan State Federal Credit Union. A little advice... don't go with Capitol One. I had the bills sitting out on the counter, with the understanding that I was going to pay them today (or tomorrow). My Dad came into the room and said that he had taken care of them. Thanks Dad!
Then there was this issue with Vanguard where I have my Roth IRA. My account couldn't be accessed so Dad told me that I should call the company and get it cleared up. I hate doing that. At first, I resisted by trying to re-register on the site and then trying to troubleshoot using their pathetic online help menu. I had to suck it up and finally call their 800 number. Apparently, they couldn't access it either so after being on hold for a while, they came back to me and asked me to re-register. When I finally got in, I saw a few more bucks in there. Finally, the value has gone up! What a great day.
Thursday, February 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment