My last days here are fast approaching...
Today at work, I had a lot of fun. When I came in, I thought that this was going to be one of the crappiest days ever. Before I had made it into the House Office Building, the spool for my ID badge had broke which would have caused my badge to hang just above my knees. Then when I got into the office, I noticed that I had left mailing labels in the printer and were printed on-- again! I made the same mistake just the day before. It certainly didn't bode well for my evaluation that my supervisor was going to complete that day.
Yet, at the end, I was feeling upbeat. I had on my own solved a large constituent problem concering broadband access coverage in Berrien County. One of the constituents even wrote back and said that he appreciated the depth of my response. My evaulation turned out better than I expected. I really hope that Derek's comments were genuine because all through this semester, I felt that I wasn't working up to their expectations.
And to top it off... a slider from Krispy Kreme! Nothing can cheer this fat ass up like a artery clogging donut from Krispy Kreme.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment