Kris's surprise

Over Thanksgiving, Kacey let my sister have two of her hamsters. Earlier this semester, Kacey's hamster had a litter and she wanted to get rid of them. An arrangement was made that Kris would get two females which she did. Before I left, I told Kris that I think that one of her hamsters looked like it was going to die. It was not very active and slept outside of the little boxes that I made for it.

I got a voice message from my sister today. She called to say that the hamster did die. But here's the kicker: the other one had a litter. We weren't counting on of those things to be pregnant. I wonder what Kris is going to do. I think that she would want to take care of them. But I can definitely see Mom and Dad taking those offspring and flushing them down the toilet. I'll write on this again, next time I hear from her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?