Over Thanksgiving, Kacey let my sister have two of her hamsters. Earlier this semester, Kacey's hamster had a litter and she wanted to get rid of them. An arrangement was made that Kris would get two females which she did. Before I left, I told Kris that I think that one of her hamsters looked like it was going to die. It was not very active and slept outside of the little boxes that I made for it.
I got a voice message from my sister today. She called to say that the hamster did die. But here's the kicker: the other one had a litter. We weren't counting on of those things to be pregnant. I wonder what Kris is going to do. I think that she would want to take care of them. But I can definitely see Mom and Dad taking those offspring and flushing them down the toilet. I'll write on this again, next time I hear from her.
Saturday, December 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment