MSU: 38; Illinois: 25
I was able to get out of the dishroom a few minutes early to go to the football game with Brian. Brian brought his friends Sara and Anna whom I've met at the previous game. This time two other girls and a guy joined us who were new to me. But we left and tried to get into the student section closes to the 50 yard line. But we ran into Maria and Kris who are also cafe workers so we sat behind them.
With MSU's less-than-stellar preformance so far this season, I'm was just hoping that I would see my team whin one game before I graduated. It happend! That game was great. The cheering and hanging with people I know. Next time I got to remember to bring my camera.
Apparently "1, 2, 3, first down, BITCH!" is being frowned upon. Go figure! The "bitch" part I first heard this year. Apparently it started sometime last year while I was in the Philippines but only recently gained mass popularity. Nate, who has "Corner Blitz" seats was given a flyer that says those students can't say "bitch." How is that going to be enforced when the rest of the student body can't be policed? Personally, I found it hillarious when I heard it. It's hardly any more rude than the other stuff we shout out.
Saturday, October 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment