MSU Wins!!

MSU: 38; Illinois: 25

I was able to get out of the dishroom a few minutes early to go to the football game with Brian. Brian brought his friends Sara and Anna whom I've met at the previous game. This time two other girls and a guy joined us who were new to me. But we left and tried to get into the student section closes to the 50 yard line. But we ran into Maria and Kris who are also cafe workers so we sat behind them.

With MSU's less-than-stellar preformance so far this season, I'm was just hoping that I would see my team whin one game before I graduated. It happend! That game was great. The cheering and hanging with people I know. Next time I got to remember to bring my camera.

Apparently "1, 2, 3, first down, BITCH!" is being frowned upon. Go figure! The "bitch" part I first heard this year. Apparently it started sometime last year while I was in the Philippines but only recently gained mass popularity. Nate, who has "Corner Blitz" seats was given a flyer that says those students can't say "bitch." How is that going to be enforced when the rest of the student body can't be policed? Personally, I found it hillarious when I heard it. It's hardly any more rude than the other stuff we shout out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?