I was scanning the papers today for the office looking for any articles about Biodiesel, anniversaries, and events. In the Herald Palladium, there was an article called "Soldiers' blogs revealing: New details emerge on war in Iraq." The article talked about the blogs that soldiers in the military write. Basically it's just pointing out that there are real, raw, and heartfelt stories that people can read that won't be shown in the regular media. I quickly browsed a couple of them and found it interesting. Try them out at http://cbftw.blogspot.com and http://docinthebox.blogspot.com.
Wednesday, October 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment